Christmas is a season of joy, love, merrymaking, but most importantly giving. Join us this festive period, in partnership with Ubuntu Special Needs Centre, as we endeavour to spread love and share our gifts with those who need them the most. Let’s #ShareLove this Christmas!
About the campaign:
Established in 2008, Ubuntu Special Needs Centre has helped a vast number of children with special needs and severe disabilities, lead a life with dignity. They are located in Maai Mahiu Town, Nakuru County.
Want to find out more about this charitable organization? Click here.
Enashipai has partnered with Ubuntu Special Needs Centre this Christmas to spread the joy and love of the festive season, with a good cause in mind - lighting up a child's life. The #ShareLove campaign seeks to raise funds to promote the sustainable growth of this reputable organization, as well as directly contribute to some of the individual items listed by the administration at Ubuntu as those that would stretch beyond Christmas, for the centre:
1. Therapy equipment e.g. velcro boards, seats and ball pools
2. Clothing especially sweaters
3. Diapers – medium, large and adult sizes
4. Food items
5. Library books and toys (donate your old ones)
How to Donate: · www.enashipai.com/sharelove
• Mpesa: Paybill – 974300 | Account Name: Ubuntu ShareLove
• Online donations: Click here if you wish to give an open donation (Not item specific). Alternatively, select the item you wish to donate towards from the list below;
Donations are open from November 1st to December 15th, 2017
Celebrate With Us:
• Sign up for the handover ceremony to be held on December 20th @Ubuntu Special Needs Centre, Maai Mahiu, Nakuru County
Q. Is it possible to donate physical items such as books and toys instead of money? If so, where do I drop them?
A. Books and toys can be dropped off at the following locations:
• Booking Office: 5th Floor, Prosperity House, Westlands Road, Nairobi
• Enashipai Resort & Spa - Reception desk
Q. Is there any entry fee if I’d like to visit Ubuntu Special Needs Centre with Enashipai on the 20th of December?
Q. Will you provide transport for the event on the 20th of December?
A. Yes. We will provide transport from Enashipai.
Q. What are the timings for the event to be held on 20th December?
A. The event will run between 12 Noon and 3:00pm.
Q. Can I participate in donations even after the specified dates expire?
A. Our partnerhsip with Ubuntu is for the christmas season only. However, you're welcome to continue working with the centre directly thereafter.
Q. Are there other payment methods available?
A. in the interest of public accountability, we will limit the donation options to the digital channels provided, ie: Mpesa and online payments.