Directly Reports to: The Marketing Manager
Direct Supervision: Graphic Designer and/or Intern
Broad function: The role holder is a key member of the marketing team and will lead the digital collateral development and delivery of online and offline marketing campaigns to various target groups. They will also be the custodian of the brand and primary designer ensuring that all collateral is produced and delivered as per brand guidelines.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Plans and executes all web, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns;
- Designs, builds and maintains the hotel’s social media presence;
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs);
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights;
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies;
- Collaborates with internal teams to develop campaigns that lead to increased business;
- As a brand custodian, ensures all visual elements in the hotel are compliant with the brand guidelines;
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points;
- Ensures effective collaboration with partners, vendors and suppliers;
- Evaluates emerging digital trends and advises the team as appropriate;
- Ensures all collateral is produced according to brand guidelines and within budget;
- Ensures appropriate branding at all expos and marketing events;
- Any other duty as assigned from time to time.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or Diploma backed by 4 years practical work experience
- Graphic design/ digital marketing qualifications
- Minimum of 4 years experience with a demonstrable track record in graphic design and digital marketing.
- Agency experience a plus.
- Ability to speak and write excellent English;
- Creative graphic design capabilities and digital channel knowledge;
- Natural flair for social media and new technology;
- Outgoing, meticulous, matured and an organized personality;
- Business acumen at operational level;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Able to work in collaboration with people at various levels and from different backgrounds; and
- Able to work under pressure.
Remuneration Not Specified