About the campaign:
Established in 2008, Ubuntu Special Needs Centre has helped a vast number of children with special needs and severe disabilities, lead a life with dignity. They are located in Maai Mahiu Town, Nakuru County.
Want to find out more about this charitable organization? Click here.
Enashipai has partnered with Ubuntu Special Needs Centre to spread the joy and love, with a good cause in mind - lighting up a child's life. The Donate A Book - Build A Library campaign seeks to raise funds to promote the sustainable growth of this reputable organization, as well as directly contribute to some of the individual items listed by the administration at Ubuntu as those that would stretch beyond Christmas, for the centre:
1. Therapy equipment e.g. velcro boards, seats and ball pools
2. Clothing especially sweaters
3. Diapers – medium, large and adult sizes
4. Food items
5. Library books and toys (donate your old ones)
How to Donate: · www.enashipai.com/donate
• Mpesa: Paybill – 974300 | Account Name: Ubuntu ShareLove
• Online donations: Click here if you wish to give an open donation (Not item specific). Alternatively, select the item you wish to donate towards from the list below;