The below advertised position is unfortunately already closed. However, if you would still like to submit your Curriculum Vitae and/or any other accompanying documents, kindly send them to email@example.com. Thank you.
Directly Reports to: F&B Manager
Indirectly Reports to: NONE
Direct Supervision: F&B Supervisors
Broad function: Responsible for the entire Conference and Banqueting activities of Food and Beverage department.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Ensuring a smooth and efficient service delivery in the conference and Banqueting.
- Overseeing all bar operations and carrying out periodic spot checks.
- Responsible for ensuring the department operates within the set budgets.
- Ensure all set Financial Control procedures in the outlets are adhered to
- Have knowledge and proper understanding of the various outlets’ revenue targets and cost budgets.
- Create an environment where team members monitor their own sales daily.
- Ensuring all stores and storage areas under the outlets are well secured and records well maintained.
- Ensure operating equipment stock takes are done diligently.
- Ensure maintenance needs are identified and promptly attended to.
- Ensure all new staff go through a thorough induction and orientation program prior to being deployed to their work station.
- Coordinate and oversee training of all conference and banqueting team members.
- Any other duty as assigned from time to time
• Marketing and selling the banqueting and conference facilities
• Managing banqueting operations including checking bills, managing set-ups, liaising with the Chef and more
• Leadership skills to motivate and manage your team
• Prior banqueting experience in a 4 or 5-star hotel
- Carry out duties with a high degree of integrity
- Be a team player, always ready and willing to assist guests and colleagues
- Demonstrate a service attitude that exceeds expectations
- Maintain a high level of service knowledge and products of the hotel.
- Demonstrate an understanding and awareness of all policies and procedures relating to Health, Hygiene and Fire Life Safety
April 22, 2022
The deadline has passed.