The below advertised position is unfortunately already closed. However, if you would still like to submit your Curriculum Vitae and/or any other accompanying documents, kindly send them to email@example.com. Thank you.
Are you ready to join a 5-star award winning resort? We are looking for you!
If you are an independent and hardworking professional who has senior experience managing a Spa in a 4 to 5 star hotel environment we have a rewarding opportunity for you. You will be responsible for the award winning Siyara Spa operations while maintaining key oversight over the gym and guest requirements in your area. Additionally, you will be responsible for revenue targets in your unit of business.
- Manage and lead the day-to-day Spa & Gym operations and ensure all standards are followed
- Manage employee-related responsibilities including the hiring, training and supervision of staff, creating weekly work schedules, work shifts and train new employees
- Oversee administrative duties such as record keeping and maintaining stock inventories
- Ensure that treatment protocol is respected and that treatments are handled correctly
- Uphold spa policies and procedures, appointments, therapist guidelines, and client interaction
- Ensure high quality standards of cleanliness and sanitation are maintained in all spa facilities
- Develop customer relationships and measure customer satisfaction
- Generate monthly productivity reports and review expenditures to ensure they are in line within the departmental budget
- Ensure team members are well trained and developed in all areas of spa and wellness operations, as well as product knowledge
- Diploma in Spa and Salon Management.
- Minimum of 5 years of spa operational management
- Knowledge of professional spa services and treatments
- Has worked with a range of International Spa products (international brands)
- Effective management leadership skills and strong work ethic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent resort data
Remuneration Not Specified
Job Type 5 years+
Application Deadline March 8, 2019
The deadline has passed. << Back to Job Listings