Are you ready to join a 5-star award winning resort? We are looking for you!
If you are an independent and hardworking professional who loves numbers and systems, this position will offer you a rewarding opportunity for growth. As a Food and Beverage cost controller, you are primarily responsible for ensuring food and beverage costs are up to date while keeping a record of all Food and Beverage expenditure to ensure strict budget control. You will additionally be responsible for producing reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis while actively participating in menu engineering in terms of pricing.
· 4 years’ work experience in a 4 or 5 star rated hotel, as an F&B Controller
· Computer literate in Microsoft Excel and outlook
· Working knowledge of Materials Control
· Working knowledge of Micros Fidelio
· Highly responsible and reliable
· Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
· Minimum of a CPA 2 and/or Diploma in Hotel Management
· Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management is preferred
Remuneration Not Specified
Experience 4 years +
Application Deadline December 5, 2018