The below advertised position is unfortunately already closed. However, if you would still like to submit your Curriculum Vitae and/or any other accompanying documents, kindly send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Are you ready to join a 5-star award winning resort? We are looking for you!
If you are an independent and hardworking professional who loves numbers and systems, this position will offer you a rewarding opportunity for growth. As a Food and Beverage cost controller, you are primarily responsible for ensuring food and beverage costs are up to date while keeping a record of all Food and Beverage expenditure to ensure strict budget control. You will additionally be responsible for producing reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis while actively participating in menu engineering in terms of pricing.
- Ensure up-to-date costing all food & beverage items and keep up-to-date records of all Food & Beverage monthly expenses to ensure strict budgeting control
- On a daily basis receive from stores, the goods received note and analyze as specified in food & beverage procedures.
- Carry our spot checks on bin cards
- Prepare daily food & beverage costs
- Make periodical checks on the value of the restaurant food as compared to posted food totals by the cashiers
- Maintain an up-to-date list of all cost/ prices, ensure that all the cost/price measures and advice on variations
- Ensure daily stock-takes in bars and give the required information to the F& B Manager
- Inform F&B Manager of all over-budget costs and discrepancies in procedures
- Participate in monthly departmental stock take activities
- Prepare monthly expenditure and monthly stocks balance reports
- Perform any other relevant duties and special assignments/ projects as they are delegated
- 4 years work experience in a 4/5 star rated hotel, as an F&B Controller
- Computer literate in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Working knowledge of Materials Control
- Working knowledge of Micros Fidelio
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Minimum of a CPA 2 and/or Diploma in Hotel Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management is preferred
- Financial reporting
- Fraud risk assessment and management
- System auditing
4 years +
August 13, 2021
The deadline has passed.
<< Back to Job Listings