The below advertised position is unfortunately already closed. However, if you would still like to submit your Curriculum Vitae and/or any other accompanying documents, kindly send them to email@example.com. Thank you.
Are you ready to join a 5-star award winning resort? We are looking for you!
If you are an independent and hardworking professional who loves numbers and also loves to respond to guest queries this position will offer you a rewarding opportunity for growth. You will be responsible for ensuring, daily revenue balances are reconciled, payments to guest ledgers are processed and the accounts receivables are balanced. You will also be responsible for end of day procedures and attending to guest queries at night before escalating any matters to the duty manager.
- Ensure the current day’s revenue balances are reconciled, the payments to the guest ledger are processed, and the accounts receivables are balanced
- Prepare daily management reports as required
- Complete the update process on the front office system per established system guidelines
- Complete system back-ups as required
- Balance and verify the summary of daily transactions in the hotel and ensure that the hotel’s computer systems are readied for the next day’s business
- Balance and audit all Front Office postings and settlements
- Verify that all departments have posted all their revenues
- Reconcile the food and beverage point of sale system, for each outlet, to the PMS system; record and adjust entries
- Reconcile all miscellaneous revenue sources to the PMS system
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 year work experience in a 3 to 5 star rated hotel as an Assistant Night Auditor
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of Micros and Fidelio
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remain calm and courteous at all times
- Prior accounting experience will be an added advantage
- Minimum of a CPA 2 and/or Diploma in Hotel Management.
Remuneration Not Specified
Experience 1 year +
Application Deadline December 5, 2018
The deadline has passed. << Back to Job Listings