Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Serving: 1 person
• 200 grams molo lamb chops
• 1 tablespoon cooking oil
• Fresh rosemary
• 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
• Black pepper (crushed)
• Salt (pinch)
• 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
• 1 medium onion (finely chopped)
• 2 garlic cloves (finely Chopped)
• 20 ml cooking cream
1. Season the chops with salt, crushed black pepper and cooking oil. Set it aside for the marinade to infuse.
2. On a medium sized pan, put the 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter, add some chopped onions then the garlic. Add the traditional vegetables, cream, then season to taste.
3. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees as you sear the chops.
4. In a large pan on high heat, add the cooking oil and sear the steak. Keep turning it until it browns evenly. Add the 2 crushed garlic gloves and the fresh rosemary. Cook for a while then add a tablespoon of butter. Use the gravy of butter and the juice from the chops for basting, then add a little cream.
5. Finally, put the chops in the heated oven for a few minutes depending on your preference in terms of doneness.
6. Once cooked to your liking, remove from the oven while still juicy.
7. Plate/present the chops on top of the vegetables or on the side. 8. Serve with Ugali (brown or white) by placing it next to the chops then garnish with tomato wedges. 9. Finally use the gravy on the pan as a sauce.