Directly Reports to: The Head of Finance
Broad Function: Ensure that accounts receivables are managed professionally, credit policy adhered to, and all revenues earned are accounted for and collections banked intact.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Reconcile, monitor and update all debtor accounts.
- Checking sales invoices once completed.
- Responsible for allocation of receipts to invoices.
- Update and maintain all debtors’ correspondences/communications, documents, LSOs, contracts and memos.
- Assist the Head of Finance in convening debtor meetings and acts as the secretary in all such meetings.
- Ensuring that aged listings are correct and agrees with the nominal ledger and that credit limits are not exceeded.
- In charge of Paymaster Accounts.
- Track, analyze and post all client payments to the resort.
- Any other duties as may be directed orally or otherwise by the immediate supervisor.
- Ensure adherence to the company credit policy
- Manage petty cash for the hotel.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in accounting or CPA
- 3 years work experience in a similar role
- Ability to work in a busy environment and under pressure
- Must be knowledgeable in Uniform System of Accounting for hotels
- Must have experience in hotel operations
- Prior experience working with Fidelio, Opera Cloud and SUN Financial systems
Remuneration Not Specified